Recently, the Peace and Collaborative Networking site's membership reached over 16,700. There are currently members from over 190 countries
around the world. Experiences and backgrounds of individuals on the
site range from undergraduate students in North America, Africa, Latin
America, Asia, the Mid-East, mid to senior level professionals in
development, conflict resolution, human rights, social entrepreneurship,
etc. working in all regions of the world and scholars/academics.
The success of this site largely rests on your initiative. Thank you to
everyone who has participated in discussions, started their own blogs,
added resources (pictures, videos, syllabi, etc.) to date. To help
further develop the site please take a few minutes to assist with any of
the following (in particular invite your friends and colleagues who
might be interested in the site):
- Add New Resources – Feel free to add pictures, videos, and other resources (syllabi, curricula, etc.)
- Start Your Own Blog – Pick a topic that you have been thinking about and put down some of your thoughts.
- Contribution to a Discussion – Start a New Discussion topic and or contribution to a existing Discussion in the Forums Section.
- Invite Your Colleagues to Join– You can invite your colleagues directly from the site by clicking on the Invite Page. Note you can also import your e-mail contact books directly from yahoo,
Google, etc. by clicking on invite, add from address book and import
more contacts. If everyone would invite 10 colleagues this would help
the site to rapidly grow.
- Provide Suggestions for how to Improve the Site (new ideas, materials, etc.).
- Add a Peace and Collaborative Development Badge to other Sites: Click here to get more information.
- Create a Link on Other Websites – You are encouraged to add this page to recommended links on other sites. To create a link please use the following text
- Follow the Network on Twitter, http://twitter.com/pcdnetwork
Peace and Collaborative Development Network
New Free Professional and Academic Networking Site in Conflict Resolution, Peace Studies, Human
Rights, International Development, Gender, Civil Society Development,
This is an invitation to join Peace and Collaborative Development Network (http://internationalpeaceandconflict.org) , an online initiative to bring together professionals, academics and
students involved in Conflict Resolution, Human Rights, International
Development, Democratization, Social Entrepreneurship and related
The network fosters interaction between individuals and organizations
around the world and currently has over 16,700 members. The site is a
terrific networking tool where you can find local and international
partners and practitioners, share resources (including scholarships in
the field), find guides to careers, internships, funding, scholarships,
IT Resources, and exchange best practices. Discussion topics and
personal blogs can be posted. The site also has a video section where
members can access and view videos related to the field.
Becoming a member is fast, easy and free. Please, take a minute to visit and explore the network.