USArtists International Program
Mid Atlantic Arts Foundation supports multiple funding programs. For the sake of organization, those programs are broken down into four program areas:
- Presenting, Touring and Exhibiting programs work to strengthen the region’s presenter network, provide stable touring engagements for artists both within our region and internationally, and give communities high quality, varied artistic experiences. The programs build audiences for artists and provide opportunities for greater understanding and appreciation of the arts throughout the mid-Atlantic and the world.
- Artist Support, Projects and Residencies allow artists to explore, create and exhibit their work while providing support and services to assist in career development.
- Knowledge Building programs develop the capacity of national artists and arts organizations and enhance their participation in the Foundation’s programs and services.
- Special Projects allow the Foundation to engage in activities outside the scope of general programming. These projects frequently involve partnerships with the National Endowment for the Arts or other government/private entities.
The application deadlines for USArtists International (USAI) 2014 grant rounds are:
- September 6, 2013 for projects taking place between November 1, 2013 and October 31, 2014.
- December 6, 2013 for projects taking place between March 1, 2014 and February 28, 2015.
- April 18, 2014 for projects taking place between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2015.
Applications received after their respective deadlines will not be considered for review.
Please note: The USAI application procedure has been significantly revised from prior years. Please review the Application Procedures section of the program guidelines and the Instruction page of the online eGrant application carefully.