TWB Digest #345
The Pan-African Creative Exchange (PACE) is a new arts market and performance showcase. If you are based in Africa and are a musician, choreographer,
What is PACE?
PACE is a 3-day biannual business to business arts market and showcase, developed in partnership with the Vrystaat Arts Festival, for African artists to network and share work with national and international arts presenters and producers.
PACE aims to:
- raise international awareness of African artists and their work
- increase national and international arts networks
- increase business opportunities for African artists to take their work to high profile international arts events
- Support opportunities for critical debate on existing and new art
Where is it
University of Free State Campus, Bloemfontein, South Africa.
1. Do you have a performance that is nearly finished? APPLY HERE
2. Is your work ready to tour? APPLY HERE
3. Do you have a big creative idea that needs a partner? Then join us for Pitch sessions. APPLY HERE
Learn more by visiting their website
Silent Voices Uganda:
Call for Theatre Creative Directors from Across Africa.
APPLY NOW. For more click HERE
Independent cultural policy designers, known in the field for their policy work across Europe and beyond, have launched a new network.
The eight founders of the Cultural Policy Designers Network (CPDN) have joined forces to provide alternative and independent partnerships that draw on international expertise for advice, strategic planning and project implementation in the arts, culture and the creative economy.
Find out more here