Shakespeare Performance Project: Romeo and Juliet for Theatre Directors
October 15 – November 26 – Taganrog, Russia
Shakespeare Performance Project is the international practical course with the opportunity to take part in the performance production at Russian repertory theatre together with Russian actors. This project is a wonderful chance to gain new experience of creative collaboration in a multicultural and multilingual theatre environment and to find collaborators and partners for future creative work!
Directors interested to participate in the competition are requested to submit the following documents to email@example.com
- Letter of motivation stating their interest in joining the project.
- Proposal of the performance idea (detailed director's explication) on the basis of the play "Romeo and Juliet".
- Detailed CV describing all specific skills and abilities.
- Scanned copy of the passport and the academic degree.
- Latest head shot and 2-3 additional photos.
- Any information confirming professional directing experience: web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.
There are two scholarships available which partially cover the course tuition fee.
Participants cover their own travel and stay expenses.
Project web page: http://www.iugte.com/projects/Taganrog