Experience a conversation with a Telenoid robot, conduct a concerto with a garden of interactive plants and meet the creative minds behind the Atari Research Lab, the Barbican’s Digital Revolution and Madonna’s Superbowl half time show at Convergence, November 27-29, at The Banff Centre. An international summit of art + technology, Convergence brings together representatives from Australia, USA, UK, France, Canada and Japan.
More about the keynote speakers. Delegate Passes & Accommodations.Register now.
Keynote Speakers & Performances
- NOVEMBER 28: Éric Fournier, Partner and Executive Producer, Moment Factory (Montréal, Canada)
- NOVEMBER 29: Conrad Bodman, Curator, Digital Revolution, The Barbican (London, UK)
With performances from:
- Hiroaki Umeda, artist & choreographer, dancer (Japan)
- Clea Minaker, performing artist, designer and director (Montréal, Canada) & Antoine Bedard,sound designer and composer (Montréal, Canada)
- Kondition Pluriel, theatre, dance, performance (Montréal)
Delegate Passes & Accommodations
The standard delegate rate is $140 CDN per delegate (includes GST), with a special rate for artists. This includes full access to the two-day summit, evening performances, and closing party.
Stay on campus at The Banff Centre for an immersive exploration of art and technology. Standard and premium accommodations packages are available.
Plan your trip
With just 3 months to go until Convergence, start preparing your Banff Centre experience now.