- At Sundance Institute’s Playwrights Residency in Germany,New Work by Syrian Theatre-Makers. Berlin and Neuklostersee, Germany — Six Europe-based Syrian playwrights will create new work in Arabic as part of Sundance Institute’s Playwrights Residency in Berlin and Neuklostersee, continuing the Theatre Program’s mission-driven tradition of nurturing and amplifying emerging and established playwrights at the cutting edge of their craft, and furthers their support of work from the Middle East and North Africa. Find out more here
- People from the In-Between, has a selection of dazzling work created in response to Trump’s travel ban of Jan 27.
- The TEH Conference, hosted by the Rojc Community Center in Pula, Croatia is still open for registration. The topic of the Conference is Culture and sharing Communities. Info about the programme, participation fees et cetera is available here.
- A little good news from the International Theatre Institute + International Dance SymposiumCall for Performances, Lectures and Workshops for the The application deadline is 1 May 2017. For more information please contact Alma LLERENA: alma.llerena(at)itispain.es
Call for applications
- The Hess Collective: Summer workshop taught by Elizabeth Hess at LaMaMa June 2017. For more information visit www.thehesscollective.com/
workshop or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The GoDown Arts Centre (Kenya) invites writers, visual artists, performers, producers, agents, managers to take part in the Creative Entrepreneurship Course: Reaping the value of Artistic creativity. Send your application to application@