in this digest from the Hrant Dink Foundation read about the Amenian Culture, the Coulisse’ exhibition and 23.5 Online Workshop – A Look at Armenian Culture and History Through Hrant Dink’s Office.
2. See if you can apply to this Open Call for Faki Festival 2021, zagreb Croatia. Under the theme is ‘ESCAPE’. Deadline for submissions is March 5th. Please find the full Open Call here: https://attack.hr/faki24-open-call/ Any questions? Don’t understand something? Please write to Faki@attack.hr (English or Croatian).
3. Call for Contributions to Theatre and Development Partnerships – Online symposium, 23rd September 2021 University of Warwick, UK
This symposium aims to explore partnerships involving researchers, practitioners, donors and communities from the Global North and South. It will reflect on how we can establish more equal, interconnected and mutually beneficial global partnerships in Theatre for Development (TfD) and applied and socially-engaged performance projects.
Papers or more experimental modes of presentation (including online performances or workshops) are invited. Please send abstracts of 200 words, with short biographies of any speakers, to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23rd April 2021.
4. Call for Presentations: Performing Arts Conference
International Performing Arts Conference
is pleased to announce the Call for Presentations
Topic: Performing Arts between Tradition and Contemporaneity
Theatre – Dance – Music – Visual & Multimedia Art – Arts administration – Performing Arts Training – Theatre Design & Technology
July 26 – 29, 2021
Laubegg Castle – AustriaHow to submit the proposal, travel, stay and other practical details:
5. The Kaimera Lab will be launching An International training in new forms of live performances For more information visit their website Apply by April 21st, 2021
6. ArteEast, in partnership with the Arab American National Museum and
the Center for Arab American Studies at University of Michigan-Dearborn
Arab Film Series Online screening + talkback
There is a Field
2020) dir. Jen Marlowe
3 p.m. EST Sunday, February 28, 2021 FREE with RSVP; $5 suggested donation
7.Women in the Arts and Media coalition present Fabulous February Free Events Online
Conversations in America: Submissions to “2020 Vision”
LPTW Gilder/Coigney International Theatre Award Program
Coming Together Through Creativity from The Actors Theatre Workshop
Black History Month – Online Events and Links to Explore and Learn
Conversations In America:
“2020 Vision”—The Year We Saw Everything
(Submissions accepted till- March 21st)
Meet Finalists Iman Aoun (Palestine), Mallika Sarabhai (India), Maya Zbib(Lebanon) and Special Certificate Recipient Mihaela Drăgan (Romania) in a series of transformative conversations with U.S. counterparts.
Schedule of Events
All events are free and take place virtually at 1:00pm EST (U.S.)
Register on Event Brite
8. Applications for the 2021 Orchard Project labs are now open — all due March 10, 2021. Programs include the OP Performance Lab, Audio Lab, Episodic Lab, and Greenhouse Program.
Want to learn more about the labs and which one(s) might be right for you? Join us for an information session on Feb 18 at 10am EST on our websiteand Facebook. Learn more about the labs or apply online at https://secure.orchardproject.com by March 10, 2021.
9 Between the Seas is opening the application process for our residency program in the Southern Greek town of Monemvasia, taking place in August-September 2021. In 2020 we were able to carry the program without disruptions and we hope that despite the pendemic we will be able to welcome artists this coming September again. The residency runs between Aug 23 and Sept 13 2021 with an average length for each artist/group being around 8 days.
|Materials should be sent to email@example.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted. Deadline to submit: March 30th. The call is open to artists from the Mediterranean and the US.
Application deadline: March 1, 2021
Residencies take place between July 1 and December 31, 2021
More info, guidelines and application
Art Prospect Network Partners