DATES: 25TH APRIL 9 MAY 2014
Dear sisters and dear comrades:
We send the registration form, application of the 19th edition of the MITEU (Mostra International University Theatre Ourense) with the desire to participate that interests you and hope we get to keep regular programming or close to it.
Soon we will also send from the University Aula Theatre Ourense assembly information for the year 2014: "FREEDOM CAFE (Café Liberdade)"dramaturgy Fernando Dacosta, in case you interesase in some of your schedules or for an exchange between university groups.
The "Café Liberdade" is persisting in a hostile world with special characters, as are each of us, as an offer to another world amidst the ravenous wars in which we are immersed.
Night, music, friendship, struggle, betrayal, police, marijuana, literature, love and hate, building a world destruction are some of the themes of this show, straddling happenings and theatrical staging.
Health and strength.
REGISTRATION FORM 19TH MITEU 2014
ENDS FEBRUARY 25TH ANNUAL RECEPTION INFORMATION.
FROM THAT TIME WILL PICK THE ORGANIZATION OF SHOWS IN 15 DAYS.
CELEBRATION DATES: 25TH APRIL 9 MAY 2014
– GROUP NAME
– UNIVERSITY TO WHICH BELONGS (OR HAVING THE CONVENTION)
– AUTHOR / A
– DIRECTOR / A
– TECHNICAL AND ARTISTIC
– NUMBER OF DISPLACED PERSONS
– SYNOPSIS OF THE SHOW
– HISTORY GROUP
– NOTES OF ADDRESS
– VIDEO OR DVD
The characteristics of the MITEU are:
– Technical Coverage (light and music), accommodation (2 nights) and meals (dinner on arrival day, breakfast, lunch, dinner Day function; breakfast on departure day), the organization responsible for the actors and up to 4 more people. It includes, therefore, a 2 or 3 Technical director / group leader.
– Posting by the group that arrives (ie your university)
For groups outside the Iberian Peninsula this chapter is different.
– For organizational performances may not exceed 2 hours.
– There is a meeting at the end of the representations and meetings with the press and radio are enhanced.
The areas of activity are:
– Home Theater
– Municipal Auditorium
– Theatre of the University
– City Streets
The Entertainment and activities are scheduled:
– Galician University Theatre
– University theater of Spain and Portugal
– Theatre outside the Iberian Peninsula
– Professional Companies
FOR MORE INFORMATION WRITE: